Monday, August 18, 2003

Don't You Just Love the Word Blog

Hi. If you're new to my Blog (that's a web log)...well, so am I. I've wanted one of these since I heard about them. I used to keep a journal a long time ago. The reason? For my kids, I guess. So I have a place to talk to them. Have you ever tried to talk to teenagers? It's rough. Either they're not listening or they're pretending not to listen. Hey, I think I do better than most, but there is still so much I want to tell them. Shit, sometimes I just want to go home and say "I really, really love you." and just leave it at that, simple, straightforward, and honest. But simple, straightforward, and honest doesn't always make it from conception to delivery. And there are so many things in additional that I want to tell them. So here goes...

Kids, I really, really love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home