Saturday, October 04, 2003

Wha'd that say?


Congradulations, Chieftains, for winning the Homecoming football game on Friday. I hear it was a good game, but I did not get to see much of it. Oh, I was at the game, but was distracted most of the time by the parade of teenagers adorned with signs, phrases, and pictures on various parts of their persons.

When did the crazy, 500-pound, painted belly guy from Monday Night Football become a high school fashion leader? I swear to you: there were more words written on teenage bodies Friday night than were written in that day's English class. I would tell you what some of them said, but every time I tried hard to read them, my wife hit me. ("Stop looking at those girls." "Why are they putting words on their .... if they don't want people reading them?")

I was able to clearly read the red sweat pants worn by one somewhat large girl. It said "Chieftains" across her butt. Well, when she bent down, it said "Chieftains". When she stood up, all it said was "Chins".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home