Monday, June 20, 2005

Available Nights and Weekends

Ladies, I'm available most nights and weekends for personal entertainment. Reasonable rates (I'm cheap!) and satisfaction guaranteed. (Well, I'll do my best!)




I'm posting pictures of me. Why, you ask? Just in case some super-model happens to be surfing past my blog and thinks, "Damn, that's a really good-looking hunk of a man!" Yeah, not bloody likely. Still, you never know...



Okay, after a second look, I've decided that there is no way any super-model is going to immediately start emailing me for a date...





... It might take a day or two before she realizes that, while at first glance I'm a bit respulsive, I've got a certain boyish charm that she just can't forget.



If you are a super-model and you've made it this far, remember: my email address is mhamby@yahoo.com.

Hello? ... Anybody? ... You don't even have to be a super-model; just a normal really-good-looking-model would be just fine. ... Hello? ... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home